Sunday, June 16, 2013

6/16/13

Otis looks a little concerned that I'm not going to give him the treat I'm holding
 
Taki showing off his piercing stare
 
Zeus loves to run
 
Albert
 
Albert says, "Luke and Harrison will never find me here!"
 
Barry and Otis
 
Lucy is content
 
Sebastian: dignified yet insanely adorable. Look at those cute ears!
 
Good natured Harrison
 
Munson scenting the air like a good basset
 
 Luke, Harrison, and Logan
 
Barry. I gave into the urge to squish his face right after this picture!
 
Luke and Harrison are instant friends
 
Jack's a charmer
 
Otis and Sebastian
 
 Lucy, Otis and Barry
 
 Watch out Albert, Luke's coming!
  
 Zeus
 

 Harrison and Albert looking for their new buddy, Luke
 
Happy Luke
 
 Kona
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Too Cute!! Luv being able to see my baby live in action!! Thanks Doggie Spot!! :)

    ReplyDelete